PLEASE SHARE! (sharing bar is towards the bottom of this page)
- A.J. Acosta Company received media attention and high praise for the high-risk hazardous cleanup contracts associated with the disaster cleanup after the 1994 Northridge Earthquake.
- Assisted CalTrans in clearing the Arctic Circle portion of Highway 18 after avalanche
- Fire fighting support and highway cleanup during and after the Old Fire in 2003 and the Grand Prix fire in 2007, both San Bernardino County forest fires.
- Since 1992, A.J. Acosta Company has managed the annual mastication and tree removal for Snow Summit Ski Corporation.
- CalTrans and the NRCS (Natural Resources Conversation Service) has levied huge praise for the Highway 38 Fuel Reduction Project.
- Hal Hays Construction, Inc. for the Prado Dam and Dogwood project for tree stand improvements.
- Mastication projects and land clearing - Forest Service
- Ski resort land clearing - Snow Summit Ski Resort
- Camp group improvements – NPS